moenovel『この大空に、翼をひろげて』英語版『IF MY HEART HAD

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

200万

积分

Ban

积分

夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2014年7月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2014年6月限定勋章 ~『夏迹』一周年纪念章夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2014年4月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2014年3月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2014年2月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2014年1月限定勋章 ~夏跡 2013 Christmas Special夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2013年12月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2013年11月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2013年10月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2013年9月限定勋章 ~夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2013年8月限定勋章 ~『夏迹』开坛纪念章夏跡 - Natsu No Kiseki ~ 2013年7月限定勋章 ~『学妹中考加油』活动纪念勋章osu!『兵库北爱护同好会』专属勋章

发表于 5-18-2013 02:54:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://moenovel.com/imh/

Win a copy of the PC visual novel 'If My Heart Had Wings' along with a mini art-book

Not only has If My Heart Had Wings received high praise for its story of youth and its focus on “invisible” concepts such as “connecting emotions” and “bonds” from Japanese fans of anime and visual novels since its release, the lively characters have also gained popularity, and it has continued to garner high praise thanks to its high-level visuals, music, backgrounds, and the moving renditions previously unseen in visual novels.

Story

The story is set in Japan. Kazegaura – a suburb just outside of Tokyo. The main characters in this story are students at the “Keifu Academy”.

Aoi Minase, a young boy who lost his dream in a bicycle racing accident and subsequently returned to his hometown, meets Kotori Habane, a young girl stuck in a wheelchair with a flat tire on a hill lined with windmills. Then, they spot large, white wings traversing the sky over the hills – a glider. Working together with Aoi’s childhood friend Ageha Himegi, they begin rebuilding the Soaring Club.

Game Overview

Unlike traditional visual novels, this one contains high-quality visuals, movies, and moving renditions.

Five lucky winners will each receive a copy of 'If My Heart Had Wings' for the PC along with a mini art-book which includes pictures taken from the game!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

小黑屋|手机版|夏跡 - natsu no kiseki -

GMT-1, 5-8-2024 01:34